- Fully functional SIGNPOSTS AND INFOLANES
- Embedded store-inside-store in order to allow an easy download of extra features to your App such as new voices, alerts, etc.
- Highly effective search engine and rapid calculations allows benefits such as a fast and easy calculation of alternative routes
- Most important buildings and landmarks are presented in 3D
- Car, Pedestrian or Adventure Mode, where ADVENTURE MODE will guide your way while trekking, bike riding, off-road in cars, on boats and even on light aircrafts
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- MULTI-TOUCH TECHNOLOGY with gesture recognition for menu, zooming, tilting and panning will enable you to control and display maps easily
- POIs (Points of Interest) and favourites with phone/fax number, description, email and website address
- UNLIMITED NUMBER of customizable favourites entries and user defined categories
- Navigating and searching for city center, street names and numbers, crossings, postal codes, favorite places, recent locations, coordinates and nearby POIs
- Advanced itinerary with multiple waypoints for enhanced planning
- Keyboard available in either ABC or QWERTY mode
- INTEGRATION WITH IPOD, listen to music while driving
- Automatic Day/Night mode
- Sound and visual alarms for desired and fixed maximum speed levels
- Automatic Portrait/Landscape display mode
- Free access to the NDRIVE COMMUNITY to share POIs with other user anywhere in the world
- Search online from you NDrive using search engines like GoogleTM and find additional POIs in any location
The only feature that stands out as not being present is speed camera alerts, but these are available to download through the application.
I’ll be putting this app through it’s paces over the next couple of weeks and hope to have a full hands on review available soon. In the mean time let me know how you get on with it using the comments form below.