Before you can begin using programs such as Nokia PC Suite, you will need to pair your handset with your computer.
To begin pairing:
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile device and make sure it is set to discoverable/visible/find me.
- Right click the Bluetooth icon in the system tray next to the clock.
- On the pop up menu that appears select add bluetooth device.
- Follow on screen prompts to search for devices.
- Select your phone from the list of discovered devices.
- When prompted for a PIN number, enter 0000 unless one is provided for you.
- On your handset accept the pairing request and enter the same PIN number as entered on the PC.
Windows will then check your device and install any drivers that are needed for your phone and computer to work together. While Windows is installing drivers for your phone, you may see some yellow notification bubbles by the clock, keep an eye on these as your response may be required to authorise access to your PC.
You may be asked for the driver disc that came with your mobile phone. If you don’t have the disc, download drivers and software from the manufacturers website.